15 March 2023 - Version 1.83
- Role Scheduling has arrived.
Not sure who will do a job, but know the skill you need? Make a Booking or Scheduled Task for the Role you want. You can reassign later, or allow to the team to pick unassigned work from the Role row in the Schedule.
You get all the nice scheduling features, drag between rows to reassign, drag and drop Roles to add them to a Booking.
- You can also now subscribe to the external calendar of a Role from Workspace>Roles.
This will subscribe you to all the Bookings and Scheduled Tasks for that Role.
- In the Schedule, you can now create new Tasks directly.
Create a placeholder on the Assignees you need at the desired time, and click the top right + button to Add Task directly in the Schedule.
- Timeline: We fixed some issues with Hours of Interest in Week view, and it no longer is applied in the Month view.
- Timeline: Fixed bugs after moving Creation Placeholders
- Timeline: Fixed bug in “View in Schedule”, preventing it from automatically scrolling to the Booking.
- Tasks: Fixed bug causing “undefined” assignee when reassigning in Task Details.
- Bookings: Fixed bugs in Booking Details > Comments > Detailed.
- General: Fixed bug preventing Show Conditions from being respected on Section Fields.
- Recurrence Templates: Fixed bug causing date fields to show.
- Templates: Fixed bug making some input fields take keyboard input backwards.
- Upgraded to Angular 12.
15 February 2023 - Version 1.82
- In the Inbox, Subproject notifications will now include the Project name.
- We have included more details in all search and list results to make is easier to find what you are looking for.
- In Time Reporting updates, the csv export now includes Project name and Template name, so you can see where time is being spent.
- Notification emails with comments were not showing correctly on some devices. This is now fixed.
- We fixed an issue where editing Recurring Task dates sometimes caused duplicate Tasks.
19 December 2022 - Version 1.81
- Tasks: Added separate Grouping/Sectioning and Sorting settings for Task lists
- Tasks: Added sorting by Priority
- Tasks: Added support for “Recent” sort modes
- Tasks: Added ability to show the Custom Field value that’s used for sorting on Task cells
- Bookings: Added Suggestions for linked Subprojects/Tasks
- Bookings: Added “Add Task” button when typing a name in the search field
- General: Made Start/End Date fields use a single date range component when possible
- Bookings: New Bookings now copy the color from their Template
- Bookings: The linked Projects/Subprojects/Tasks are now listed on Inbox cells
- Bookings: The list of Involved on Inbox events are now grouped by date/time
- Inbox: Added support for “on behalf of” syncing from farmerswife
- Timeline: Events are now sorted by type, with Personnel Bookings drawn above regular Bookings
- Project Roles: Fixed error when Project Guests selected a Member
- Roles: Fixed bug when selecting Group Roles on Project Members
- Timeline: Fixed bugs when adding/removing Events in the Create Booking dialog
- Timeline: When using “View in Schedule”, the filter is now automatically reset
- Templates: Fixed bug not saving field settings when switching Templates on a Task/Project/Booking
21 November 2022 - Version 1.80
- We have added a new Request and Approval feature for Projects! Capture new project or campaign requests for your team through a customised form on our Request portal.
Gather all requirements in one place, and optionally send them for approval before creating the Project.
Project Requests are powered by Project Templates.
- In Advanced Search, Workspace Administrators can now share saved searches with other Workspace Members.
- Also in Advanced Search, exported Subtasks are grouped under their parent in export file.
- If you are working with external collaborators in your project, Limited Project Members can no longer see Project Files
- In the Inbox we no longer auto archive Approval requests when they are actioned.
- We also fixed a bug when Subtasks created from a Task template had the template creator applied.
- Search: Fixed misc bugs when searching by Date Custom Fields
- Inbox: Fixed refresh bugs when approving/denying Requests
28 October 2022 - Version 1.79
- This version contains some changes for Subtasks in the Tasks list .
There are now two ways to show Subtasks in the list – choose to see them always nested under their parent , or filtered and sorted independently.
See the new options in the “Showing” filter at the bottom of the Tasks list. See how
- In Advanced Search we added support for dynamic date searches, so you can now save Within Next/Last criteria.
- In the Contacts view, you can now remove Contacts from your list via the Edit menu, and inspector.
- Project Guests are now restricted from making Time Reports.
- Markdown: Leading whitespace is now respected in pre-formatted blocks
- In the Timeline, we fixed bug causing all events to have a minimum width
- An issue where recurring bookings showed duplicates in external calendar subscriptions has also been resolved in this release.
12 September 2022 - Version 1.78
- Cirkus Support: Added the ability to invite Cirkus Support, through the “Help” section in the Workspace options menu
- Subtasks: The “Parent Task” field now has a link
- Members: Add support for Project Guests Limit
- Fields: When changing Type on a Custom Field, the Mandatory Conditions are now cleared
- Files: Fixed error after uploading to Subproject Inspector
- Members: Fix error/crash when adding Member
- Tasks: Fixed bug preventing Custom Status color from being used
- Tasks: Added support for mandatory conditions in status dialog
3 August 2022 - Version 1.77
- Schedule: Added Personnel Bookings, e.g. Vacation or Sick!
- Schedule: Fixed bugs in the Involved field on Personal Bookings
- Schedule: Workspace Bookings are now also displayed in Personal Schedule
- Schedule: Fixed error when leaving calendar
- Projects: Fixed broken sorting by Name
- Subprojects: Fixed bug showing the Schedule tab
- Bookings: Fixed error when loading Personal Bookings in Inspector
- Signup: When opening an invalid Invite URL, an error message is now displayed
27 June 2022 - Version 1.76
- Task Templates: Added Due/Start/End Date offset feature that automatically sets dates
- Project Templates: Added Due/Start/End Date offset feature that automatically sets dates
- Timeline: Added Time Report indicator on Bookings and Tasks
- Timeline: Localized dates and times
- Tasks: Added ability to time report while setting a Task as Done
12 May 2022 - Version 1.75
- Tasks: Added feature that lets you sort Tasks by Custom Fields, and change value by dragging Tasks across sections.
- WebCal: Added support for subscribing to Groups, Members and Resources.
- General: Fixed layout issue that could hide part of the application.
- General: Multi-selector popups are now committed when you close them by clicking outside.
- Inbox: Fixed refresh issues after accepting Invites.
- Schedule: When using “View in Schedule” on Booking, it now scrolls vertically to reveal it.
- Schedule: Added support for showing Pending Workspace Members.
- Schedule: Fixed bug when dragging Users/Resources onto Bookings and there were overlapping events.
- Time Reporting: When adding time on Bookings, it now defaults to the first day of the Booking instead of today.
12 April 2022 - Version 1.74
- Tasks: Fixed positioning bugs in the Assignee selector
- Tasks: Changed behavior of Assignee selector in single-assignee mode
- Tasks: Renamed “Move to Trash” to “Remove”
- Tasks: Fixed broken “Repeat” menu
- Bookings: Fixed broken “Repeat” menu
- Settings: Fixed refresh issues after verifying email
- Projects > Timeline: Fixed bug causing a separate row to show for the current User
16 March 2022- Version 1.73
- WebCal: Added ability to subscribe to calendars using WebCal URLs
- Subtasks: Added feature to have parent status depend on Subtask statuses
- Files: Fixed upload progress bugs and timeouts on long uploads
- Files: The files list now shows if an upload has failed
- Files: Added ability to cancel uploading files
- Project & Booking Templates: Show Conditions now longer apply on the template itself
- Requests: Fixed bug hiding starred Booking Templates
- Booking Approval: Moved “Approval By” field to before “Involved”
- Booking Approval: Denied Bookings are now hidden in Timeline and Calendar
- Booking Approval: Pending Bookings are now semi-transparent in Calendar
- Timeline: Even small events now show with full height and some text
- Timeline: Tweaked style of selected Bookings
- Calendar: Fixed refresh bug when creating Bookings
27 January 2022 - Version 1.72
- Booking Templates: Added ability to offer as Requests!
- Booking Templates: Added Approval capabilities
- Booking Templates: Added Projects/Subprojects/Tasks fields
- Booking Templates: Added thumbnail support
- Bookings: Added new “Dates” field with date range picker
- Bookings: Added “View In Schedule” to options menu
- Bookings: Fixed broken search in Projects field
- Bookings: Fixed misc bugs in Create Booking dialog
- Bookings: Changed how involved and dates are displayed on booking cells
- Bookings: Added Field Settings for the Projects/Subprojects/Tasks fields
- Request Categories: Moved to their own separate tab
- Requests: Enabled cell selection color in Recent Requests
- Requests: Made My Recent Requests refresh when removing Tasks and Bookings
- Tasks: Changed the behavior of overall status for multi-assigned tasks
- Tasks: Fixed error when the user is member of Project but not Workspace
- Files: Fixed broken file uploads on internal navigation
- Files: Made it warn if leaving/reloading page during upload
- Files: Fixed refresh issue after upload
- Files: Made the browser show download progress instead of just jumping to 100%
- Basic Activity: Fixed bug making it show “Detailed” strings